Welcome to Philomath
Hello, My name is J.R. Lamb, a local business man and owner of Auto Cars Unlimited. For over 40 years I have been a tireless proponent of community involvement in Philomath, Benton County and the State of Oregon. It has been my honor and pleasure to help be of service to our community. I am putting together this website, Philomath Community Server to give some historical perspective to my public service and community involement.
By going to the links below you can read more in depth about some of the organizations and community projects I've been involved in over the years.
This is a works in progress and there will be additional postings along with video links to some of the projects and events.
- Auto Cars Unlimited
- Sunflower House Benefit / Benton Family of Music and Trade Fair 1975
- Jeff Lamb for Mayor
- Lorene Olsen Medical Benefit ---N/A
- Highway 20/34 Couplet War ---N/A
- Philomath Community Services
- Philomath Area Chamber of Commerce
- Marys River Rod Run
- Philomath 2000 Project / Tree City Walk for Trees
- Philomath Library Project
- Philomath Community Foundation
- O.C.V.A. - Oregon Citizens for a Voice in Annexation
- Dan Desler "Lakeside Industrial Park"
- Editorials By Jeff Lamb - Freedom of Speech & Land Use Issues
- Death with Dignity Voter Mandates
- Community Senior & Activities Center
- New Police Facility Committee
- Philomath School District Support & Events
- Friends of the Pool
- Celebrate Philomath Volunteers
- Philomath Veterans' Memorial project
- Old Mill Center for Children & Families
- Philomath Skateboard Park
- Editorials & Writings by Jeff Lamb
- Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire
- Jeff and Debbie Get Hitched
- City of Philomath's Conspiracy in PCS's public meltdown